Friday, March 13, 2009

Still Loving the Dark Nails :)


(sitting in the sun...loving my dark nails and *new* BCBG leather jacket!)

i have lots of fetishes, but one of the many is nail polish!!!! I especially LOVEEEEEE urban's dark nail polish colors:) (the blues and purples are my fav) so fun to play around with the diverse tones and mix the colors! .....dont let them chip though!...not classy:)

most know about the 'dark nail color' trend (really became established spring 2008-but im still loving it!). it can be dressed up, dressed down, for those with a preppy style or punk! i love couture adds that incorporate dark nails w/ intense pieces of clothing. dark nails are so fun against outrageous clothing! nail polish is like the new 'it' accessory!

1 comment:

  1. you already know my opinion...;)

    HAHA. was this written just for me?!?

    ReplyDelete

caITlin