Thursday, March 19, 2009

Burst Into Spring w/ a Bright Trench!















MA
KE A
BRIGHT ENTRANCE!
-this spring's 'it' trench coats--

Now that the warm, clean scent of spring has filled the air and spring fever has begun to pump through our veins...what better time to talk trench coats!?

As winter began coming to an end, I promised myself I would invest in a trench coat that embodied spring with STANDOUT color, and unique embellishments! After searching, and being uber-picky, I found the one I 'had to have'! I found a Ben Sherman (Macy's is now carrying his line) green (not lime...dont worry!) trench coat, with small black and white checkered detail on the back of the collar, and chunky black buttons in the front and back! I was so glad to see the racks at Macy's and boutiques in Milwaukee coated with candy-colored trench coats that were practical, yet unique!

Marc Jacobs- one of my favorites- has several trench coats in his spring 2009 collection that are to-die-for! His pinks, oranges and greens give me flashbacks to picnics in the park, with bright colored fruits and pies!

What better way to jump into the spring season than with a necessary, foundation item that is bright and cheery! No matter what your style is- edgy, classic or hobo-chic- there is a trench coat waiting for you! Make sure to invest your time and search for it! Treat yourself to a wonderful trench coat that fits your style and will help you bloom and burst into spring as you attend parties, picnics at the park, dinner dates and nights on the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

caITlin